The Watch Site banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this off the forum from lunasonata (great seller, btw). Thought I would post some pics. A full review is coming, once I figure out all the functions. Enjoy :).

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Bitchin'! O0

I would have kept that if I was Mr. Lunasonata.

Is that a ceramic bezel?

Looks 100% quality. And with all those buttons to fool around with (what do they do???) it should keep you entertained for longer than typical new watch honeymoon. Great score!

BTW I reckon that would look ACE on a grey NATO.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments. It's really a neat watch. I'm going to read the manual tonight. I do have a bond nato to try on the watch, except getting the stock bracelet off is a pain in the a**. Not sure if the bezel is ceramic ... how would I tell?

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Nice, I like that one a lot. Busy but classy and tool like all at the same time.

Wear it in good health..

·
Registered
25 Posts
I still have the Seiko Landmaster Summiter! and I love it. It was my last watch purchase before leaving Japan.
I've taken it to the top of many mountains in Japan and a few of the Adirondacks. This is such an amazing watch, keeps perfect time and the functions all work perfect.
I really should post some photos.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Here are some photos of my Landmaster Summiter that I took earlier today.

It really is a great watch. I haven't worn it for ages, as it's a mountaineering watch and i live in Ottawa. No Mountains except for the Adirondacks a few hours south and across the board from here.

It's not a big watch, but it's super comfortable, I never knew I was wearing it until I need to know what time it is. In Japan, I'd where it in the mountains on the weekend, and by Monday Morning change into a suit and the watch looked just as good. Rugged and Classy all at the same time.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts