- it runs and I can set the time and date.
- chrono buttons work
- crystal is almost scratch free
- bracelet is nice and sized for a big wrist (although it might be too nice to be original?)
- dial is clean and chapter ring looks good.
- it was very cheap
- paint has fallen off the hands
- case is polished but still has its scratches and dings
- setting the date works, setting the day does not. (Yes it does, you only have toknow how, thanks efeo!)
- big chrono hand does not return to absolute zero
- small chrono hand always runs?
The seller never said anything about a cracked back. Is there any way to source a new one? The printing is long gone, so no need to keep it "original"...
It is in need of service, that much is clear. Any thoughts on the always running minute timer? Setting the day should be the same as settings the date, but in reverse direction, correct?
As it was so cheap, I almost feel bad asking the seller for a reduction in price...