The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I actually bought this watch from a fellow forum member back around Christmas, but never posted any pics. So here it goes ...

S

·
0 Posts
That's a beautiful piece! I like it much more than Orient's standard sub homage. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Black bezeled version. Has some of the brightest lume of ANY watch I currently own, and lasts for hours !! Sorry, but I need to figure out photo posting here so no pics yet :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
:D hehe..nice to see you are enjoying it! THE definitive Orient coke sub model IMO....and now discontinued thus rare! hahaha! ;D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thianwong said:
:D hehe..nice to see you are enjoying it! THE definitive Orient coke sub model IMO....and now discontinued thus rare! hahaha! ;D
Hello Thian my friend. Definitely enjoying the watch. As you can see, I have it back on the bracelet. Hope all is well with you and that you have no seller's remorse.

Cheers

·
Registered
534 Posts
:D Mike, yes, I did notice you put on the bracelet ...looks great....nope..no remorse since I got a nice M-Force to replace it...yours and mine are Japanese made and the lume on ours is really good! IMO....mine is a short run model like yours too! ;D :D That poster on another forum questioning the bezel profile design is nuts! hehehe! :p ;D

·
Registered
534 Posts
lunasonata said:
very nice! i prefer the black dial one to the white dial one though. but, out of the whole king master series, i like the king diver and world divers...price wise..abit high though :-X
Well, these models were JDM only and thus reflected in the original price of around $340usd. I found mine (through Kew's help from the OWS) on the Japan Yahoo auction in a store here in Japan and jumped on it for the NOS price of over $300usd.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Michael said:
I have the Black bezeled version. Has some of the brightest lume of ANY watch I currently own, and lasts for hours !! Sorry, but I need to figure out photo posting here so no pics yet :)
Michael, if you are use Photobucket just copy the bottom link in the picture and paste it. If you're using another web source, use the image tags... at the beginning and ending of your http address and it should come through ok.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts