The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to share a new arrival with you guys. Got this as a wedding gift from my mother in law and I am so thankful. Been fond of this particular model for quite some time and now its on the wrist. This model is a SBGR071 and it was purchased from our buddy at Seiya.

For you guys who know me know that I have mostly divers so I wanted a nice modern dress watch and after taking the bracelet and putting a leather strap with deployment it fits the bill perfectly.

Well without further ado: enjoy

Thanks for looking.

·
Special Member
6,531 Posts
That's some wedding present ! Does you mother in law have any available daughters ? LOL

Enjoy it in good health and may your new marriage last in bliss.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Wow! That is a beautiful GS!
Love the slightly larger and chunky case as well as the red accents.
Good choice (of GS and MIL ;). )

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
It certainly has some wrist presence and the red highlights give it a modern look while still keeping the classic GS styling.

Congratulations, a gorgeous looking GS.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Super watch - you are one lucky man! Now, the question is, what's your m-i-l going to buy you for your 1st anniversary? :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
An utterly very very handsome watch. Maybe the most handsome watch I've ever seen. I'm saving up money to purchase a Grand Seiko . Enjoy wearing your GS!!!! <sighs with envy>

·
Registered
526 Posts
One of my favorite GS of the current line up,although i prefer it on the bracelet due to the more ''substantial'' lugs that make the strap look to thin IMHO.

Wear it in good health :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts