The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have anxiously been waiting for the GS Special SBGH035 since Basel and it finally arrived :), an exciting piece with a fantastic dial and a thoroughbred movement adjusted to +4/-2 spd finished to the highest of GS standards which under different lighting and shades is just mind blowing.

On to the Cellphone Pics:

On the Wrist of Mr. Shafique, the head watch maker at the service center, dedicated 35 years of his life to Seiko

I thought the 44GS was cool but the SBGH035 takes it to the next level in every way. I've ordered a bracelet for it, will be looking forward to putting this piece on it and will revisit it again.

S

·
Registered
235 Posts
Arezzo66-
Congrats on having the luck and wisdom to acquire this magnificent talisman Grand Seiko.What a beautiful timepiece. Wear it in Good luck and good health.
Eli Forseiko-

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Congrats Salman !!

Really love that dial !! Wear it in good health :)

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Wow that knocks me out. It reminds me a lot of the SBGA011 Snowflake with the blued second hand and textured dial (though clearly different) and Dauphin hands dial more elegant than the Spring Drive Power Reserve too.

I'm wearing my LM 36000 today too, gotta love the smooth sweep of a 36000 bph movement (now that's where the SD really shines!).

Is the case SS or Titanium?

Congrats again. Absolute beauty.

·
Registered
261 Posts
that just blows my mind how mankind can make a timepiece so well engineered. edges of the movement are detailed down to a microscope. congrats and enjoy..thanks for sharing
jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts