The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently purchased this from the trade forum and from a great seller, thansk jimmyngk..!!

This is a totally different departure from my Divers, sports divers , rally's and chronographs but I love it. Beautiful condition for 1969, runs like a top and the black 12, 6 and 9 markers along with the black seconds hand really finish this piece of nicely for me along with the original, presmatic signed solid bracelet..

Here are some quick and dirties until I get some better natural light..

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Two Rights Jimmy is as Special as they come, he has treated me in ways that have gone far beyond Watch transactions.

I have the Brother 5146-7030 Presmatic From Jimmy It is w/o a Doubt on my Top Shelf, I am sorry I can't post the pics, My Iphoto in not reading my Card.But that is aonly part
of the problem.

I am able to send a Pic by email, I will send you the Pics of some of Jimmys Gems. This particular Presmatic is Stunning ,having
the Org Bracelet and Clasp are hard to duplicate .

IMO these are very Classy and amazing Seikos the 5106 /30J and 5146/ 27 J the sec hand just Glides around the Dial.

I will send you a few pics Happy to see this 6146-7030 wind up in your hands

·
Registered
72 Posts
Glad to see you guys enjoy these Hi-Beat Presmatics !! ;D

Here's my contribution for this thread, an oddball hi-Beat presmatic 5146-5011 .............

Cheers !!

Jim

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everybody and thanks again to you Jim.

Spent the whole day with her and she gained just 3 seconds. Very comfortable watch to wear and drew a few comments from some office workers who know my passion.

·
Registered
431 Posts
8) Watches!! Here is my Seiko High Beat Presmatic 5146-7040. It is at the Spa right now for a service, crystal change and detailing.

Cheers,
Jeremiah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts