The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

couple weeks ago I post in the forum to ask some information about Citizen Navihawk blue angel and received many good feedback about the watch.
Then I decided to pick up one.

Here is the wrist shot:

I like it very much..the size is just right for my 6.5" wrist perfect to everyday watch.

Maybe you can show me yours :)

Cheers
Willy

·
Registered
119 Posts
I like all 3 models of the Citizen Blue Angels (Navihawk, Skyhawk and Skyhawk AT), but that original Navihawk is the best. It's a bit smaller, so it's more wearable for those with small wrists, and all the functions are easily accessible. The later models had a crown and 2 buttons, so you have to pull or rotate the crown to change mode.

I originally bought a second hand BA Navihawk. I liked it so much, I bought a new one as well - the original had some scratches on the crystal and bezel. I'll probably keep the old one as a beater.
I've recently bought the other 2 models as well. Should be here Monday, so I'll post a pic of the trio then.

If it had a backlight and Eco Drive, it'd be perfect, but I guess that the case would have to be bigger. On balance, I love that watch as it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts