The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just came up on local Kijiji so I snapped it up for a very good price.
Came with box and papers and is in like new condition. I immediately had to put it on a William Jeans T2 Waffle. I'm a sucker for orange!
I wasn't a fan of the original Monster as I thought the indices looked cheap and didn't like the green tinge of the lume but this second generation is a different story. The indices are outlined in an attractive "chrome" black and the lume is white in the daylight. I'm very pleased so far. Only small complaint is that the bezel seems really stiff.
So after many years of Monster bashing, I'm a convert (but only to the second gen.)

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey I like that strap. :) might solve my bracelet issues :p
Did you have to cut down the 22mm one or did you get a 20mm one?

·
Registered
411 Posts
I agree that the new Monster is better. I do prefer the rectangular indices on the old Monster, but all the upgrades made the new one worth the "trade off".

How's the strap? I am tempted to get one but I am unsure about the comfort, and also I hate rubber straps that smells like "rubber".

In mean while, I have put mine on MM300 rubber strap, bracelet and orange NATO, they all works well with the watch.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree that the new Monster is better. I do prefer the rectangular indices on the old Monster, but all the upgrades made the new one worth the "trade off".

How's the strap? I am tempted to get one but I am unsure about the comfort, and also I hate rubber straps that smells like "rubber".

In mean while, I have put mine on MM300 rubber strap, bracelet and orange NATO, they all works well with the watch.

Looks great on the nato and the black rubber.
William Jeans waffle is great. I really like it. A bit stiff initially but very comfortable. And no rubber smell either. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've had mine 4 weeks tomorrow and it's running 1 second fast in 24 hours. 86,401 seconds instead of 86,400! I'll be posting pictures soon. Best watch I've had, I love it :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts