The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just won this one on eBay. The seller just has it listed as a Seiko quartz diver with no other information at all in the add. I emailed him last night and he answered today 10 minutes before the auction ending time. He only had one bad picture also. It turns out it a 7N36-6A09 with just normal minor wear. He is the original owner. The watch serial dates it to November of 1991. I'm not sure how great of a score it is but I like the case style and I won it for 60 bucks. I'll have to wait until it arrives to post good pictures.

Michael

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Mike that is a amazing find..hey i have a watch i am going to give you along with the others...it is another 7n36...no where near that nice but maybe you can use it for parts for that one...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John. Hopefully this watch will not need any spares but spare 7N36 parts are always useful to have around.

Michael

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
well i hope it is pristine..it looks great...well i am sending the one i have to you..i know you will make a great home for it...it needs some love..here is the pic

Attachments

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I remember when you posted about that one. It has some cool markings on the dial that were hard to see. It is a different case design but it just looks like it need a good amount of TLC and a new crystal to get here wrist ready again. The beauty of the 7N36 powered divers is great parts availability so no worries about it not running even if it needs a whole new movement you can get them. Thanks!

Michael

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
you are very welcome...it should clean up well and all the pieces are there too...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know as I have not received it yet. I will probably have it tomorrow where I can see the dial much better.

Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts