The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Special Member
825 Posts
I pm'd him a day or so after he stopped posting but he didn't reply. I think I asked Jimmy too as he used to visit him, again nothing. Strange how going from being the most active
person here to zero, I know he didn't like the new format but still very extreme. Can't say Neilo pops up anywhere else either. Hope he's ok.

·
Administrator
33,159 Posts
It was fun to see Neil's posts as he just about made the WRUW threads his own domain but I do wish he had just liked other members posts rather than quote there posts in full because to me it seemed I saw the same watch posted over and over again on the same day which personally I dident find fun.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Is this true? Who was trolling him?

·
Veteran Member
28,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happy to hear Neilo is well and good. Sure isn't the same without him...The Aqualand King :)

·
Special Member
1,948 Posts
I will not lie, I do not miss a guy at all, he called me a few times with words like a drunkard from the street.
For good measure he thought he was Bond and the forum is his property "Skyfall"🙃:p:cool:

·
Administrator
33,159 Posts
I agree with David/Dahasco at least with Neilo you knew what you was getting, like it or not, but at least he dident go round causing mischief he just had the occasional eruption when things dident go his way:)

IMO its the "mischief" makers that ruin forums.

·
Special Member
2,974 Posts
I do miss him. I pray that he stays well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts