The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Mostly divers and vintage Seikos
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm looking for an original Bezel & insert for a 6138-0011 UFO. Please let me know if you have one. Thanks so much.

·
Craftsman
2,365 Posts
Do some searches on ebay. I have often seen cases, bezels, and dials for sale for the UFO. Search by key words including model and maybe put in 'for parts or repair'. Place a WTB ad in the Trading section of SCWF and one of the other members may contact you with what you need. Good luck with it.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
There are 2 cases with bezels listed on the bay right now, they are pretty rough though. I think Vette Enthusiast is correct, that's your best bet right now.

·
Special Member
3,704 Posts
I've got this,but would sell together as case, bezel, two pushers, caseback and bracelet (pushers are not piston but have the correct shape and length)
No clue as far as price goes. (Was holding on to it hoping to find a beat up example to transplant)

Rob
Light Watch Finger Camera accessory Watch accessory
Hand Camera lens Camera accessory Lens Cameras & optics
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Wrist

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do some searches on ebay. I have often seen cases, bezels, and dials for sale for the UFO. Search by key words including model and maybe put in 'for parts or repair'. Place a WTB ad in the Trading section of SCWF and one of the other members may contact you with what you need. Good luck with it.
Will do. I'm a bit new to the Seiko world. Thanks for your suggestions.
There are 2 cases with bezels listed on the bay right now, they are pretty rough though. I think Vette Enthusiast is correct, that's your best bet right now.
Ok, I'll look into it. Thanks so much bud.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got this,but would sell together as case, bezel, two pushers, caseback and bracelet (pushers are not piston but have the correct shape and length)
No clue as far as price goes. (Was holding on to it hoping to find a beat up example to transplant)

Rob View attachment 489469 View attachment 489470 View attachment 489471

Hey thanks for getting back to me. Yeah , the one I have it's pretty good as far as case, bracelet, etc. The only thing that bugs me is the aftermarket bezel on it. Do you have a price in mind for this one?

·
Special Member
3,704 Posts
I guess I can hold on to the bracelet. Make me an offer for the case/bezel.
I honestly don't know what the Fair $$ value is.

Rob

·
Registered
70 Posts
[CITA="scubarob99, publicación: 3021842, miembro: 7465"]
Tengo esto, pero lo vendo juntos como caja, bisel, dos pulsadores, fondo de caja y brazalete (los pulsadores no son pistones pero tienen la forma y longitud correctas)
Ni idea en cuanto al precio va. (Se aferraba a él con la esperanza de encontrar un ejemplo golpeado para trasplantar)

Robar View attachment 489469 View attachment 489470 View attachment 489471

Enviado desde mi SM-G996U usando Tapatalk
[/CITA]

Can you send me more pics of this case?? Perhaps, If Aceofspades want only the bezel, I could buy the case if this is with original state

1 - 8 of 8 Posts