The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
well hello ...well to be able to identify that band...i will need to know the model number and any better pics?...i have never seen that watch model....God Bless John

·
Special Member
1,818 Posts
The bracelet is from the one button chrono models. I have one on my 5717 and I believe that this was one of the original types that were supplied.

Unfortunately there is no marking on the bracelet to indicate the part number.

The image is from the front cover of the Museum of Japanese Watches book.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!

thanks Anthony, indeed I gotten the photo from the magazine, and I strongly urge that this magazine be part of your reference collection but warning that it may likely keeps you purchasing more!

How should I keep a look out without any reference for the bracelet....?

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
wow.....that is beautiful and i bet very hard to find and very very expensive....

·
Special Member
1,818 Posts
thanks Anthony, indeed I gotten the photo from the magazine, and I strongly urge that this magazine be part of your reference collection but warning that it may likely keeps you purchasing more!

How should I keep a look out without any reference for the bracelet....?
The museum book is really nice and the image I posted was from a scan of my copy.

I am not sure how you would go about tracking down that model bracelet. I have not seen it on any other watch models so my only suggestion would be to look out for one button chrono models and you might get lucky.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
hey doesn't watchadoo makes one that kinda looks like it?...or maybe it is strapcode?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts