The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha ,

I have some one here that wants to learn how to ....Strip and repair a ... Citizens Echo Drive C650 Watch Movements.
If anyone has a picture Documentaion of how the Gearing is in the Movement can you please advise me about it.
The Movement is the .... Many C650 / C651 / et. that are found in Watch's like
..... The Blue Angels and like others that use these movements.
I am looking for the Details about the ...Placing of the gearing for viewing.
Aloha
Louis / LongBike

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Aloha ,

I have some one here that wants to learn how to ....Strip and repair a ... Citizens Echo Drive C650 Watch Movements.
If anyone has a picture Documentaion of how the Gearing is in the Movement can you please advise me about it.
The Movement is the .... Many C650 / C651 / et. that are found in Watch's like
..... The Blue Angels and like others that use these movements.
I am looking for the Details about the ...Placing of the gearing for viewing.
Aloha
Louis / LongBike
One of the few Citizen watches that I can take apart with my eyes closed. Getting it back together is a different matter entirely. Actually, I do disassemble and repair this movement all the time. I've got quite a few spares. What do you need to know?

Aloha Louis,
Holonalu on Maui

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the few Citizen watches that I can take apart with my eyes closed. Getting it back together is a different matter entirely. Actually, I do disassemble and repair this movement all the time. I've got quite a few spares. What do you need to know?

Aloha Louis,
Holonalu on Maui
Aloha Sir
holonalu ,
Well I have a watch Head hear that I was trying to get my friend to learn because he does some basic others and he handle it but accidentally turned it over and all the gearing ..... Fell Off the Movement so now
........ HE IS UP THE CREEK AS THEY SAY......:sick:.

EVERY THING IS JUST ABOUT OUT OF IT. ( The Gearing Section )
I can do some of it now but sure could use some real clear pictures of a movement showing the Gear Section to try getting it together again if possible.
He is the Deal about it .... The Movement ... working ......... BUT
when the watch was turned over some times it TRIPPEP'S THE SWEEP HAND
SOME THIME'S ........ BUT the ..... SCREEN WAS BLACKED OUT... already

I have been trying to find maybe a extra parts watch for a sample to lean on myself also.
None can be located even if it is a ....... Dead One.
If you have a extra dead one ... I sure could use one for my own use for looking into it
and learning it myself. I like the Challenge for try to ..... Strip and re-assemble it.
Let me know if any ...... Sir
Mahalo Plenty for the reply
Louis / LongBike

·
Registered
101 Posts
I could disassemble one, and do a photo shoot of the three 'sections' of the watch movement. The gears on the backside are labeled, it's impossible to put it back together wrong, unless you use a sledgehammer. I'll do the photos if you like. Looks like I'm going to be spending some time at home.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aloha can not find...... HOW TO EDIT Place ......But I found the ....PDF For this C650 now.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Aloha Sir
holonalu ,
Well I have a watch Head hear that I was trying to get my friend to learn because he does some basic others and he handle it but accidentally turned it over and all the gearing ..... Fell Off the Movement so now
........ HE IS UP THE CREEK AS THEY SAY......:sick:.

EVERY THING IS JUST ABOUT OUT OF IT. ( The Gearing Section )
I can do some of it now but sure could use some real clear pictures of a movement showing the Gear Section to try getting it together again if possible.
He is the Deal about it .... The Movement ... working ......... BUT
when the watch was turned over some times it TRIPPEP'S THE SWEEP HAND
SOME THIME'S ........ BUT the ..... SCREEN WAS BLACKED OUT... already

I have been trying to find maybe a extra parts watch for a sample to lean on myself also.
None can be located even if it is a ....... Dead One.
If you have a extra dead one ... I sure could use one for my own use for looking into it
and learning it myself. I like the Challenge for try to ..... Strip and re-assemble it.
Let me know if any ...... Sir
Mahalo Plenty for the reply
Louis / LongBike
Here's the tech pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could disassemble one, and do a photo shoot of the three 'sections' of the watch movement. The gears on the backside are labeled, it's impossible to put it back together wrong, unless you use a sledgehammer. I'll do the photos if you like. Looks like I'm going to be spending some time at home.
Aloha Sir,
Oh if it is at all possible for you to do it I would really appreciate it Sir.
Not a rush but when your time is possible that would be great to have.
I was trying ot find a ...Dead Movement just to see the Placing of how they go in
but not even ...EBAY Has One. These have me interested now because I have done
other models but like .... The Challenges also.
If you need it my....... Email Is : [email protected]

Mahalo
Louis / Longbike

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the tech pdf
Aloha 7s26b,

Greta and it is appreciate too I will study it as I go ......Well we can not go any where now so I will looking into it.
( I was posting but can not find any ....EDIT AREA YET .
Aloha
Louis / LongBike

·
Registered
101 Posts
Aloha Sir,
Oh if it is at all possible for you to do it I would really appreciate it Sir.
Not a rush but when your time is possible that would be great to have.
I was trying ot find a ...Dead Movement just to see the Placing of how they go in
but not even ...EBAY Has One. These have me interested now because I have done
other models but like .... The Challenges also.
If you need it my....... Email Is : [email protected]

Mahalo
Louis / Longbike
Sure, I'll do a complete teardown photoshoot, aimed at the absolute pupule, mana'o ole, beginner. With notes on the dos, don'ts, and whatever the f##k you do, don't do this....

A'ole pilikia

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure, I'll do a complete teardown photoshoot, aimed at the absolute pupule, mana'o ole, beginner. With notes on the dos, don'ts, and whatever the f##k you do, don't do this....

A'ole pilikia
Aloha Sir,
That is exactly what I told him that he is ...." So Pilikia ". Then he tells me
....... Well you trying to teach me but I was faster then you ...Bra.
So I told him... Heh, you really .... Maka Pio or what. He sits there looking at all the parts
on the mat and starts to laugh. So I have to find a ....Dead One for myself to work with
eventually.
Mahalo Bra,
Louis / LongBike

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Aloha 7s26b,

Greta and it is appreciate too I will study it as I go ......Well we can not go any where now so I will looking into it.
( I was posting but can not find any ....EDIT AREA YET .
Aloha
Louis / LongBike
Hi, it seems that the edit function is the three vertical dots on the right top of your post.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

A'ole pilikia
Aloha ,
Holonalu,
If it is also easier you can use my Email also ....... [email protected]
Louis

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aloha ,
Holonalu,
If it is also easier you can use my Email also ....... [email protected]
Louis
O'e ... holonalu,
How you guys doing there on Maui now ....?/
Every thing going ....OK....Bra ... ?
The news not mentioning ..... The Other Islands to much so was just wondering.
How is ...The Stay Home going there...??
Here the Freeways are real quiet now, but plenty rain yet coming in.
Just was wondering about you guys there.
Louis

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
A'ole pilikia ma'anei ma Maui. I'll try and start a detailed photo disassembly of a C650 today. The easiest way to look at this particular movement is to see it as being three watch movements in one case, because that is what it is. All controlled by the same CPU.

Laki maika'i,
Holonalu

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A'ole pilikia ma'anei ma Maui. I'll try and start a detailed photo disassembly of a C650 today. The easiest way to look at this particular movement is to see it as being three watch movements in one case, because that is what it is. All controlled by the same CPU.

Laki maika'i,
Holonalu
Mahalo for the reply back ..... holonalu,
good to hear back from you Bra. Ok no rush so just when you can do it and I think my
email would be better to use if this Forum is still having sequences.
Maybe the pictures might fail or crash but hopefully not.
Mahalo Plenty Bra,
Louis

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Laki maika'i,
Holonalu
Oh just to say Bra,
Friend in North Shore near his home went out to ...... Pick Vana and Sea Cucumber
and sent it to me with a .....Truck Driver Friend today. So I did all of preparations
here and tonight we going ..... Huli'maka'uli with all of it and party a little.
He also sent ....Two Brown Puhi's ..... I going fix up, 20 - Crabs The ones some
people call ....7/11 with .... The Big Black Dots.
Also came from Hilo some ..... A'ki , 3 - Gallons - A'ama Poke that came
yesterday from ..... Keaau , Hilo for me also.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts