The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to confirm this part are the same.

Seiko 7S26/7S36 Balance + Cock Assembly:

And this part below is from Orient Triton. I know that Orient watch used to part of Seiko and certain parts are crossed reference. Does this look the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
I need to find out where to get it. Do you know a good seiko parts for sale online?

Just be careful to make sure that the one you get is a version match to the one in your watch. The 7sx6 series has three versions of which only the A and B ones are interchangeable. I suspect that the same will go for Orient parts.
What you have shown could be either B or C versions which are not compatible. Figure out the production date of your watch and that may give you a clue to which version will work. The Seiko B versions were used from 2006 thru 2012. After that it is the C version. Orient likely follows that time line.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I need to find out where to get it. Do you know a good seiko parts for sale online?

I thought you already had it.
If you have to buy the part - buy the correct Seiko one.
You'll find it easier / cheaper to buy a parts watch with good balance or even a new movement than trying to buy just the balance / cock and have someone pack it correctly.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your advices sir. After doing some digging online i found out that the balance completed are interchangeable between the NH35/NH36 and 40N5A.
I found one that eBay seller from Netherlands sale the part but I am not sure if a Chinese counterfeit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just be careful to make sure that the one you get is a version match to the one in your watch. The 7sx6 series has three versions of which only the A and B ones are interchangeable. I suspect that the same will go for Orient parts.
What you have shown could be either B or C versions which are not compatible. Figure out the production date of your watch and that may give you a clue to which version will work. The Seiko B versions were used from 2006 thru 2012. After that it is the C version. Orient likely follows that time line.
Thanks for the information and advices. I think the balance completed from the NH35/36 will fit because I just found out someone in here installed on his orient m-force (40N5A).

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks for your advices sir. After doing some digging online i found out that the balance completed are interchangeable between the NH35/NH36 and 40N5A.
I found one that eBay seller from Netherlands sale the part but I am not sure if a Chinese counterfeit.

They are a reputable seller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts