The Watch Site banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! First post here, hopefully someone can help.........These two models are both "Velatura", and I can find a video on YouTube that shows how the direct drive works on the first watch, model SRH005, and frankly its pretty obvious with the direct drive indicator on the left of the dial. However, I can't find any actual personal accounts of the second watch, white dial, model SPC005 being a direct drive kinetic. As a matter of fact, it says different things on several different sites regarding the movement. One link from world of watches says its a direct drive, but one I found on ebay says nothing about direct drive and that the watch has a battery life of 3 years. Can anyone who has owned, or handled, or is just in the know for whatever reason, confirm once and for all whether or not the white dialed watch, SPC005 is direct drive or not? Any help greatly appreciated!!

Thank you,
Cliff

Attachments

·
Registered
29,146 Posts
Discount at least 60% of eboy vendor descriptions. Some of their vendors describe a watch as "chronograph" if it has subdials only or non-working ornamental pushers. ::) JMHO.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your help, I've found a few other things that seem to corroborate what you said. Not kinetic and not direct drive.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
7T84 is the movement that is in the SPC007.
It has Yachting Timer functions, like a few standard count downs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts