The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I bought a 2205-0760 diver for my wife and need to have worked on. Not winding correctly and would like it looked over and brought back to as close to new condition as possible. Can I get some recommendations for someone or someplace to send it to to have this done? Thanks

·
Researcher
5,031 Posts
Hello all, I bought a 2205-0760 diver for my wife and need to have worked on. Not winding correctly and would like it looked over and brought back to as close to new condition as possible. Can I get some recommendations for someone or someplace to send it to to have this done? Thanks
Here's the forum page for this http://www.thewatchsite.com/12-refe...h-repair-experts-mod-gurus-parts-sources.html It would be a good idea to re-post on the main Japanese forum, though.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
hey i just that same model...stout little watch...very easy to work on so far too...if you are handy at all...great one to give it a try...

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
hey i just that same model...stout little watch...very easy to work on so far too...if you are handy at all...great one to give it a try...
And if you're afraid of breaking something, 2205 dress watches are cheap and plentiful. Get one or two as spares, or even to practice on. You should be able to get them in a running state too, which can be a big help for a beginner. Then if you get it back together and it's not running it's something you did, not worn/damaged parts.

·
Registered
6,387 Posts
i bought a extra movement myself just in case....it would be a great watch to try you hands in...worst you can do it is break it...we can always help you to fix it....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts