The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this is in incorrect forum I can move it...let me know.
I bought this watch for my father many years ago. The band has completely worn out and broken so he no longer wears it. Money is tight for him and he can't be bothered to replace the band as he has a large collection of watches. Also he suggested it was difficult to find a replacement. He has others he now wears but I know the SNA633 was his favorite...he is content to look at it sit on his dresser. I'd like to surprise him and replace the band but I don't know anything about watches. I'd like to get a replacement that matches the original: black with red accent stitching. However I have NO idea what size it is or what reputable dealers sell replacement bands...any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
204 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, it looks like it takes a specialized band that is 15mm in the middle. There look to be some floating around on eBay. Search the model number and leather band and see what comes up

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The SNA633is a limited edition model but I suspect it would fit the SNA481P1, no? Aren't they the exact same watch but with Bar Honda added to one of the faces?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Try searching for 'sportura' bands, it gives more results.

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
I think you need 4KP5JZ, which Seiko USA lists as discontinued. I do see it listed from other secondary suppliers though:
(No affiliation nor experience with seller)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts