The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bid on this and won as the only bidder tbh im most probably going to be out of pocket but it was worth a gamble. the receipt intrigued me but i think its totally unrelated!

obviously ones a kinetic of one type or another but can anyone tell what they are ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
I wouldn't get too excited. It's difficult to tell exactly what they are with the picture you've got, but it doesn't look too promising. God knows what the receipt relates too?

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
well i hope there is some real value in there...

·
"The Prospector"
4,580 Posts
it's cool we've all done it one time or another, learning curve, I think it's called.
I hope you make cash on them anyhow.
Rgds,
Vyn
:)

·
Registered
931 Posts
Make a profit ???

Lol me either but box must be worth £15 (or maybe not) so makes each watch £18 so not exactly bust
If you paid $106.172 I think you can make a profit if you part them out . I know that I am always on the lookout for a 7T32 or 7Axx Circuit block if that's what you got . The parts for those are hard to come by .
Stay positive and Good Luck .

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Pfft away with the lot of you leave me in peace with my box O' crap (well when it arrives) think I may stop wasting money and just buy watches I actually want! ;)

Every one in a while I will by a mystery box. One of those listing where you can see one or two interesting items on top and none of what's hiding underneath. I have made out really good several times. I once bought a box of what was described as scraps from a jewelers desk drawer. Even the picture was not that impressive but I won it for just under 20 bucks. It ended up being a grab bag of all sorts of good stuff. Everything from a pair of Dumount Swiss made tweezers (they run $25 dollars each) a small inexpensive crystal press a couple of good Seiko autowinder movements and even a Womans silver bracelet with small Emerald stones that just need a link repair. Gave it to Mom and she loves it. I hope you find a Rolex in there!

Michael

·
"The Prospector"
4,580 Posts
But only post pics if the Rolex says 'made in Japan' on the dial :)
Every one in a while I will by a mystery box. One of those listing where you can see one or two interesting items on top and none of what's hiding underneath. I have made out really good several times. I once bought a box of what was described as scraps from a jewelers desk drawer. Even the picture was not that impressive but I won it for just under 20 bucks. It ended up being a grab bag of all sorts of good stuff. Everything from a pair of Dumount Swiss made tweezers (they run $25 dollars each) a small inexpensive crystal press a couple of good Seiko autowinder movements and even a Womans silver bracelet with small Emerald stones that just need a link repair. Gave it to Mom and she loves it. I hope you find a Rolex in there!

Michael

·
Registered
931 Posts
Here'd my mystery find .

All the ad showed was the back of the watch . Nobody wanted to go past my bid ,...and neither did I .
222.png
DSC00001.JPG
DSC00004.JPG

A very nice Elgin Electronic 105 on a new [?] Speidel sharkskin band in good running order .

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
wow...that looks great....sellers make me smile with some of the pics they show...great find..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts