The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As a new member and watch enthousiastic, I would lile to share this.
The Citizen Skyhawk and Junghans Mega are atomic watches.
The Seiko is from 1989. Exelent watch.
The Pontiac is from the mid 50's. Its extremely used, but still working. Its a hand winded model.

Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Very nice :cool: You do realise that by joining this forum you have stepped onto a very slippery slope?
I only had about four watches when I joined 6 months ago, now it's over 30 that I can wear and quite a few other 'projects' :eek:

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
well welcome to the forum...glad to have you with us...this is a great place to be...God Bless John...those are some very beautiful watches too

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Aloha raynbow6 ,
There are hidden " Watch Quick Sand Pit's " all around you and you will be a victim as you go.
But keep going and you will be fine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice! I'm new - first day here! Awesome pics . I just picked up the citizen nighthawk and already looking at replacement bracelet, I'm thinking shark mesh. May I know the size of the strap. Mine will be here by weeks end.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Aloha Dickie , you are also headed for the " Watch Quick Sand Pit's" also.
But most of us survive of them , but being new here I can not
tell you where they are yet. But I can say this much
there is one very close to you now:57: maybe two or three
who knows.:93::72:
Aloha

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Great pieces, welcome to the forum and beware of the Seiko bug...it bites hard and has serious side effects that no antibiotic can treat. It gives you this uncontrollable urge to appreciate and accumulate more Seiko watches. It does affect everyone a little differently so beware. (Citizens included, haha).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts