The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,221 Posts
Michael , Please advise as to how you are grilling this turkey ? I am fully aware what it takes to properly cook a wild turkey. 45 years a Chef...I am really interested in this. Maybe some pic's of the process Please. TIA

·
Administrator
29,226 Posts
Thats a big one Michael, the tail feathers would have made a great headdress when we used to be playing cowboys and native Americans :)

A friend of mine says when hunting Turkeys with a bow and arrow the correct way to finish one is with a shot up the rear if at all possible, bugger, poor old Turkey.

·
Premium Member
9,248 Posts
THAT is a big bird. Had no idea turkeys were in season this time of year. Thanksgiving in May. Enjoy!

·
Registered
25,221 Posts
There are too many turkeys here, The males run around 20+ pounds...That bird looks smaller. Michael, How much did that feather duster weigh ? TIA

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
They are all over the place around here. There are big flocks around our office in suburban Cleveland OH all the time. And they can be quite aggressive

I forgot about the aggressive part and called this one over to me in our parking lot at work last year. There were four young males like this hanging around the entrance of the building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts