The Watch Site banner

My Seikos Divers series

5K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  gesres2001 
#1 ·
So far this is my M7 collection:

DH33-4A00 M796-5A00 and S800-0019

M705-5A0A M726-5A00 and M705-5A10

M705-5A00 and M796-5A10 (titanium, very rare)

and I just acquired another M796-5A00 in ebay!!

See less See more
#5 ·
I received the other day my last acquisition. It's an M795 salesman sample (no mechanism), and you wouldn't believe what I paid for it!! :dance: I'm right now looking for a mechanism for it. Let me know if you have an old one you would like to spare.

Hope you like it. I love it!

Note that the main difference between the M796 (black) and the M795 (green) is that the first one is in metric units where as the second is in imperial units, whit all its implications for diving calculations. You can see this in the upper-left readings of the inner plastic in any mode, and of course during dive mode.

This is it:And here, the green bezel on one of my M796s to see what it looked like.
Doesn't look too bad to me, the inner black plastic makes it look a little too dark though.

#10 ·
just to see what it looked like, I have tried mounting the yellow beezel (M705-5A0A) onto the case with the inner yellow (M705-5A1A), and the result is pretty cool. I am ussually not too fond of modding, but this time I might need to get myself a couple more M705s to combine them:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.