The Watch Site banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After posting yesterday about a vintage bracelet for 0.99GBP, here's my other little find...

I have this Citizen chrono, the 67-9313 model, known as a 'speedy' because it resembles the Omega Speedmasters, and it's one of my favourite watches:

As you can see the bezel is scuffed, especially around the 11 o'clock to 2 o'clock area:

[img]

A couple of weeks ago I saw a dim picture on the 'bay of two empty chrono cases, one with the bracelet I posted about earlier, and one from a 67-9313...I couldn't really tell what the condition was, all I could be sure of was that it was the right kind! With no other bidders I won the auction and despite volcanic ash it arrived from Pakistan yesterday. To say the least I was happy with the state of the bezel, it has just one nick on the edge at 11 o'clock, and it was fitted this morning:

[img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk252/Sweephand/Newbezel.jpg

The watch now looks a whole lot better - even better :) - and all the bezel cost was 0.99GBP - about $1.50

The 'bay ain't always a bad place to fish :)

Sweephand

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.