The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, guys,

I had a SEIKO 6309-729A (slim case, pepsi bezel) which gets almost zero wrist time since I purchased it few months ago. So I decided to modify it based on the style of vintage Omega Ploprof (Seamaster 600m Professional). I cannot call it "SEIKO Ploprof" because Ploprof stands for "Plongeur Professional", which means Professional Diver. So it is just a "SEIKO Plongeur". ;)

It is interesting to see how the marriage of style between vintage Omega dial and classic SEIKO slim case can turn out into a modern looking dive watch with strong presence. This is my daily beater now. It is also the end of my long fascination in the cushion case (temporarily I hope) and beginning of the new mood for the slim case. ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello, guys,

I had a SEIKO 6309-729A (slim case, pepsi bezel) which gets almost zero wrist time since I purchased it few months ago. So I decided to modify it based on the style of vintage Omega Ploprof (Seamaster 600m Professional). I cannot call it "SEIKO Ploprof" because Ploprof stands for "Plongeur Professional", which means Professional Diver. So it is just a "SEIKO Plongeur". ;)

It is interesting to see how the marriage of style between vintage Omega dial and classic SEIKO slim case can turn out into a modern looking dive watch with strong presence. This is my daily beater now. It is also the end of my long fascination in the cushion case (temporarily I hope) and beginning of the new mood for the slim case. ;D
My apologies for reviving this old thread -- is that a Dagaz dial?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts