The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

After I managed to source a decent 7548 SQ dial from EBay, I duly sent off the case and caseback for John (The Tiger UK) to work his TST magic.

This is the 7548 when it arrived with me (seller's pics).

While the case was with John, I also sent off the dial and hands to James (dreamboat10) to be relumed.

I finally got the chance to put it all together this afternoon. Please excuse the awful pics, my PC is still dead, so these were taken with my old HTC phone.

Massive thanks to The tiger, John and also to James for the superb relume.

Really pleased with my first TST - 7548!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Amazing!

I think it looks amazingly cool Chris, an eclectic blend of some of Seiko's best qualities, and just dam handsome to boot! :grin:

Enjoy!

- Thomas

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
After a lot of fiddling I concluded the 7548/TST is the ideal combination. Your's looks superb Chris.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
But it looks Great that TST

Hi all

After I managed to source a decent 7548 SQ dial from EBay, I duly sent off the case and caseback for John (The Tiger UK) to work his TST magic.

This is the 7548 when it arrived with me (seller's pics).

While the case was with John, I also sent off the dial and hands to James (dreamboat10) to be relumed.

I finally got the chance to put it all together this afternoon. Please excuse the awful pics, my PC is still dead, so these were taken with my old HTC phone.

Massive thanks to The tiger, John and also to James for the superb relume.

Really pleased with my first TST - 7548!

You have done well my Man , looks great and you got what you were after
right ? The pictures look great also, so all is needed is to use it and lift it
up when some say, ......... " What is That "? You explain it and say........
" It is all Mine ".:72::13:

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
that looks incredible...i so cant wait to be able to afford to make one of these amazing watches....love them more and more i see them....

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
love that lume work..was it crazy expensive?..

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
love that lume work..was it crazy expensive?..

The lume work wasn't exactly cheap either. It cost £75 or approx $125, but it is truly first class work, and makes such a difference to the watch. It glows very well indeed. James is a complete gent to deal with as well.

Definetly worth it for a project like this IMHO!

Once I get a working PC sorted, I'll upload some decent pics with my DSLR.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
well it looks amazing...he is done a great job..

·
Registered
501 Posts
I could have never done this mod to such a great looking 7458 Pepsi, maybe one that was in pitiful shape but not that one.

Glad you like it though.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
well i would gladly do that to get one of John's TST's....great work

·
Registered
473 Posts
I appreciate craftsmanship, and that mod must take some, so I'm very impressed, those type of skills are fading. That re-lume looks excellent as well! How long does it last for? You used your phone for the pics? I need a new phone, they are lovely clear shots IMO.

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
hey i forgot to ask....any cost savings using your case versus one Tiger already had?...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts