The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Kevin, why are you posting here about what other web sites are "good to sell on" and showcasing this 7009 when YOU HAVE IT LISTED FOR SALE RIGHT NOW ON MYWATCHMART.COM ?

Because i am looking to sell this watch?.. i dont understand what you mean, i am trying to reach 50 posts on here so i can sell here too. just looking for more places to sell. sorry if your bothered by it or something, and glad you found the posting.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Kevin, why are you posting here about what other web sites are "good to sell on" and showcasing this 7009 when YOU HAVE IT LISTED FOR SALE RIGHT NOW ON MYWATCHMART.COM ?

i dont understand why this makes me a troll, you can still post things that you like, even though theyre for sale somewhere else... I'm just looking to buy a Grand Seiko eventually instead.. but okay if i get banned its okay i guess, i just dont understand what i'm doing wrong. Sorry man i'm new to this and just trying to sell my watch, but i am enjoying it and still love Seiko watches...

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Kev,
I think the idea is to slowly introduce yourself and get used to the platform, some people come and try to get 50 responses just so they can sell stuff quickly. The site does offer you a privileged selling platform with no fees to pay, as well as access to many friendly experts and enthusiasts so it’s well worth the effort.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Kev,
I think the idea is to slowly introduce yourself and get used to the platform, some people come and try to get 50 responses just so they can sell stuff quickly. The site does offer you a privileged selling platform with no fees to pay, as well as access to many friendly experts and enthusiasts so it’s well worth the effort.
Understandable. Thanks for letting me know! I think making good quality posts definitely would be more fair, I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
I like the enthusiasm..."Love this watch!" He says! "Want to sell this watch, but just don't have enough posts to do so" is more like it.
Buy the seller.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts