The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,

I´m collecting vintage Seiko now for several years. Mainly 7Axx-chronographs and late 70´s quartz.

Divers have never been of great interrest for me but during the last months I was looking for something in this direction.

Unfortunately most divers are too big for me, but there are a few midsize models. My "new" 6458-6020 from 1985 has ca. 38mm which is the perfect size for me. The 6458-6020 has written "200 m" on the dial whereas the more common 6458-600A is labelled with 150 m.

The 6458 was a JDM model; I bought mine at Yahoo Japan using Japamart.

The Jubilee is a simple aftermarket bracelet. I don´t like rubber-straps and I think the Jubilee fits very well.

Right now I´m looking for another diver; a Seiko 7N42-F100 Titanium. If anyone has a spare one, I´d be happy if he contacts me.

Here are some pics:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Congratulations -- that's one of the nicest mid-size models. And great photos too!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Congrats, Gufi! Very cool and hard to find Professional variant of the 6458. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
That's a beautiful watch Achim !! Wear it in good health :13:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for your kind comments! :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice! As a sidenote, how was your experience using Japamart?
Everything was working fine. There are some extra costs (around 15 USD) but I guess buying this watch on ebay would have been more expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts