The Watch Site banner

My Favorite Watch...Continued....TST Content...Beware !!! LOL !

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  DAHASCO 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been working this TST since March, I had most of the parts I needed and an Idea of what I wanted to Wind up with (pun intended). I had to wait for gaskets, Jewels, Bridges, Custom Mill work from My Favorite Member. Yes, I have a Favorite Professional. This Watch has been through many changes, Only because I wanted to wear it in between adding parts etc.... So now It is Buttoned up, Completed, Finished....The upgrades are this...Started with a 6309 Movement, Jeweled Mainspring Ports, 6306 Hacking Lever, 6306 Train wheel bridge, Both NOS, Custom Milled Center Wheel bridge, New Mainspring, Black Day/Date wheels, 1000M 7C46 Dial, NOS 6309 H/M hands, Second Hand from a Golden Tuna to accent the Brass Crown, Which I Love, Thanks a Mint John. All in All The result is better than I expected. Without further Ado ...Oh, The Strap...WatchGecko 22mm Divers Strap, None Better for myself. And everything is SOOOOO Smooth !!!!
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
Fashion accessory Strap Watch accessory Buckle Wrist

See less See more
#3 ·
That is awesome! That crown is outstanding. Sure sounds like you put a lot of thought into it and it definitely shows. Ain't it great to watch a project like this evolve? I have my TST winging its way home from Durate after a bit of a refresh as well. Should be here on the 17th, so we'll see. Your TST is the bee's knees my friend .

#9 ·
Many Thanks for the comments, There is more to this than meets the eye...I am no spring chicken, And neither are the guys who made this watch possible, The spirit of this watch is intended to remind me of the GREAT Members who make this WIS/Forum possible, I'll name names...John (Tiger UK) For the TST and The last Brass crown that he had at the time, Stephan for the 6306 Bridge (Thanks for the extra Bridge Stephan) Noah for his Kind offerings, (You are The Best ^^^) Bry for the Gaskets (Great Guy) And others I am sure...The Watch really is a culmination of my many years here Gaining knowledge from the BEST, Thank You. This Watch may very well be on my wrist when they Bury me. Thank God for everything. Every time I put the watch on, I get Goosebumps...Thank You, Thank You, Thank You I couldn't have done it without you. God Bless !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.