The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
874 Posts
Im liking the way you stage your photos, the Luger, the Russian stamps, the cassette player, the tech drawing instruments all great, but the fruit & flowers hmmmmm.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd been looking for a nice Citizen Jet Auto Dater for a while and recently picked up this example. I love it.
I've been wearing it almost exclusively for the last month. I
particularly like the back of the watch.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Im liking the way you stage your photos, the Luger, the Russian stamps, the cassette player, the tech drawing instruments all great, but the fruit & flowers hmmmmm.
It's not a Luger, it a Broonhandle Mauser. They were all made around the turn of the century. A friend of mine, a gun smith, who worked for Remington Arms in Ilion, NY bought one when the Chinese released a ton of them back in the 80. When he got the gun, it barely worked. After much work, he got it to fire two out of three times the trigger was pulled. I am not a gun person but did appreciate the workmanship of the gun. It also gets you thinking about what a gun is for and how this gun was used in the past. It went through two world wars and ended up in China. Probably a lot of bad Karma with the gun.

·
Premium Member
9,611 Posts
nice watches, a broad collection and well done on your staging and props. You put a lot of effort into presentation - (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts