The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my collection. I have to say I love the quality of these watches and how GOOD they feel on the wrist being very comfortable. Love the textured dials, with the small 24 hours subdials. These are really great watches, IMO.
I still have the SSA008K1 incoming :72:

Please excuse the rather bad quality of the pics. All of these are iPhone's, slightly edited with Photoshop using the same phone. I know this device can do a lot better, but this is what I got today. I'm sure you'll get the idea on how beautifull and very nicely designed these watches are.

Here's the SSA003K1

The SSA005J

The SSA007J1

The SSA001K1

[size=1em]Oh, and yes. The caseback is clear, but veeeery nice. I'm ussually not a fan of cristal casebacks but in this case I like them.

[size=1em]

A sideview

Clasp
[img]http://i637.photobucket.com/albums/uu96/Kraftwerck/b02607f0.jpg

Hope you liked this post. Made it just for fun and because today is saturday morning :)

And Molly says goobye :-*

·
Registered
526 Posts
Great Collection of SSA's :great:

I especially love your blue one SSA001K1 :)

It would be great if those watches had an independent 24h hand though :)

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Hi Kraftwerk, I have a SAA003J1 and a SAA001K1 after Spencer corrupted my mind with piccys of his 003J1, there quite nice. You did a good job with your photo's, I have tried a few times to capture mine but the domed glass is a bugger for reflections.

Mike

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Mike, thanks for your compliments on my crummy pics :) .

You are right, that crystal make these watches VERY tough to photograph, you get ugly reflexes all the time.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts