The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I a newbie to this forum. I would like to share a photo of my Samurai collection! It took me awhile to get these guys in one place... They put a :86: on my face whenever I open up my watch case!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
so that's where those limited editions went!

you said you put on a happy face whenever you open your watch case.. my internet connection is so slow that it took like 30sec to open your picture and my mouth was wide opened in shock til now while editing my reply!

great collection sir!!! :bravo_2:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Very nice, I dont think I had ever seen that white dial LE before. So, is that all of the available Sammies that there are?

Very very nice..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! As far as I know there are "only" 9 variants. Too many if you asked me... One in red would be really cool!

In summary, there are 3 Titanium JDMs, 2 "main stream" stainless steel ones and the 4 LEs, also in stainless steel.

The models are as follows:

SBDA001 (Black Ti)
SBDA003 (Blue Ti)
SBDA005 (Orange Ti)
SNM009 (White SS)
SNM011 (Black SS)
SNM015 (Black Ninja SS)
SNM017 (White Ninja SS)
SNM019 (Yellow Ninja SS)
SNM021 (Orange Ninja SS)

My personal fave would be the Blue Sammy. Nice deep blue...

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Hey that's pretty cool. I don't have the persistance to collect variants of the same model, but I always applaud those who do.

You're right, a RED Sammie would look fantastic!

·
AqualandKing & Special Member
18,386 Posts
:57: Cool i like a WIS who like me collects as many variants of the same model.My outlook is they can all come to me in the future when they need parts for Aqualands or in your case Sammies.Well done and a great display ;)
chm said:
Thanks! As far as I know there are "only" 9 variants. Too many if you asked me... One in red would be really cool!

In summary, there are 3 Titanium JDMs, 2 "main stream" stainless steel ones and the 4 LEs, also in stainless steel.

The models are as follows:

SBDA001 (Black Ti)
SBDA003 (Blue Ti)
SBDA005 (Orange Ti)
SNM009 (White SS)
SNM011 (Black SS)
SNM015 (Black Ninja SS)
SNM017 (White Ninja SS)
SNM019 (Yellow Ninja SS)
SNM021 (Orange Ninja SS)

My personal fave would be the Blue Sammy. Nice deep blue...

·
Registered
659 Posts
WOW! Excellent Samurai collection! I only have the black stainless steel model, but I love it (skinny little hands and all).

·
Registered
141 Posts
kaboom!!!!!! :bravo_2: :bravo_2: :bravo_2:
too bad i was drawn to seikos only this year... luckily, was able to get a NOS sammy.
my sammy says hi!

·
Administrator
33,209 Posts
Thats a great collection, i like the second one from the left on the top row a lot :) but they all look good.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Wow, someone really like sammies. Pretty impressive display, and not a modded one in the bunch. I would noth ave been able to resist modding the two SS ones.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Welcome and great to see ya here.
Awesome collection to see all the Sammies here.
Its sometimes a feat in itself to find just one, but you did good. :great:
Very nice, perhaps a few more like maybe some mods to throw in there? ;D

Cheers,
Dave.

·
Registered
18 Posts
you have 2 too many. You make Kurosawa cry. :'(

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DAHASCO said:
Very, Very nice collection, :bravo_2: Do you wear them in rotation ?
Thanks! I try to wear them in rotation... just don't see the point of keeping them in boxes. My only paranoia is getting the bezel damaged...

·
Registered
129 Posts
:clap: Superb, I've never seen many in that top row. I have a white ss and a blue Ti, I think I would like an orange Ti, but the horse seems to have bolted on me being able to find one, and at reasonable cost at the same time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
davonz5 said:
:clap: Superb, I've never seen many in that top row. I have a white ss and a blue Ti, I think I would like an orange Ti, but the horse seems to have bolted on me being able to find one, and at reasonable cost at the same time.
Why don't you try the Thai 2nd hand forums and online shops? I got a few pcs from Thailand.

Try these few,

1. www.bangkokwc.com, look for Arnon. Reliable guy. Made a couple of deals with him.

2. http://thaisecondhand.com/

3. As-watch http://www.pantipmarket.com/mall/aswatch/

The only problem is, of course, the language. Most are private sellers, so they might not entertain you if they hear a foreign language. Got to be persistent.

Happy hunting! ;)

[size=medium]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts