The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this finds all of you well! I do not post often, but want to thank Ram for the inserts. Installed today and both are terrific! Maynot be for everyone, but love the faded look on bezels and the wabi too :) The blue looks gray @ certain angles to a steel blue. The back of this bezel is black..really my favorite of all time. Thanks again.

6306-7000

7C43 Pepsi

Best,

Blaine

·
Registered
64 Posts
Very Cool! I wish they would remake the 6306 in a special Titanium commemorative issue! I think it would sell out in DAYS!! Cheers-Ronbo

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Those faded bezel inserts are nothing short of spectacular!! Thanks for sharing!

G

·
0 Posts
Blaine said:
Hope this finds all of you well! I do not post often, but want to thank Ram for the inserts. Installed today and both are terrific! Maynot be for everyone, but love the faded look on bezels and the wabi too :) The blue looks gray @ certain angles to a steel blue. The back of this bezel is black..really my favorite of all time. Thanks again.

6306-7000

[/quote]

That blue bezel looks sweet with that shirt. Talk about color coordinated. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow Jim..very nice and thanks again to all for your nice comments..happen to have the shirt on @ the time I changed the bezel..really not planned :))

Jim said:
That 6306 looks great, Blaine! It reminds me of something...

[/left]
[/quote]​

1 - 8 of 8 Posts