Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking some quick photos:

Hope you like it.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Amazing collection. I know someone who would love all those. Me.

Congratulations on what must have been a long search for some scarce and very nice pieces.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
McNulty-

Nice assortment for sure ! Looks like most of the variants are represented here, nice !

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Nice collection Jose.

Humm, one even looks familiar.........;)

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Very nice!!

The only style of this 6139 I couldn't find when I was collecting them was the gold dial speedtimer, they seem exceptionally hard to find. I found a teal dial speedtimer in near mint condition but the gold always alluded me...

·
Registered
529 Posts
So beautiful! I was able to restore my 6002 thanks to Tom (SeikoPsycho2). Seeing your great collection, I can't wait to add a gold Pogue and a Coke to my collection.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice!!

The only style of this 6139 I couldn't find when I was collecting them was the gold dial speedtimer, they seem exceptionally hard to find. I found a teal dial speedtimer in near mint condition but the gold always alluded me...

I'm sure that several people from this forum was following the auction. I offered a white sum to the seller and he replied with a decent amount of money. I did not wait. It was the first unit I watched from two years ago. And it has been the last one I have seen since then.

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup, either the first or second one top left in first photo..........:)
Second. The first is a 1969, May, proof-proof notched case unit of 6139-6000.

It's curious. It's not a perfect unit (it's relumed. Very good, but not untouched), but it's my only Colonel Pogue unit. And came from a good forum friend :) , so I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love the bracelet on the silver dial one. Solid link right? Been trying to find one to no avail. Any idea where I could get one? I have the traditional folded metal bracelet which I like, but just switched it to brown leather with white stitching. Think I'll keep it that way for a bit.

Cheers!

Rick

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I love the bracelet on the silver dial one. Solid link right? Been trying to find one to no avail. Any idea where I could get one? I have the traditional folded metal bracelet which I like, but just switched it to brown leather with white stitching. Think I'll keep it that way for a bit.

Cheers!

Rick
Did you try to get a bracelet from a 6139-7002, or 6138-3002?, you may change the end links and "voilà"!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts