The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
Time2watch said:
Thanks!

It's Duratect Titanitum, plus some DLC coating... 3 days now, not a scratch!

Looks fantastic :-* Welcome to the Attesa owners club!

Here is my recently acquired pair of Attesas:

ATV53-3022 "Jet Setter":

ATD53-3011 "Direct Flight":

[img]
[img]http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/minidriver_2009/DSC_0332.jpg

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hot Dawg! mighty and mean a tough machine what an atomic beast!

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
I like it a lot better than the Citizen Skyhawk AT. Much cleaner in execution. There is an export market version of this watch under model # JY8000-50E. It is not sold in North America but mostly Europe and Asia-Pacific countries. In Australia in retails for AUD $1,800 and it comes in Titanium but I don't think the export version offers Duratect + DLC. The Word "Attesa" is also missing from the dial and it is sold as a Promaster instead:

The Attesa line is typically a cross between dress/sporty watches. This one is the most sporty Attesa you can get. A lovely watch indeed.

[quote=Time2watch]
WEW!!!

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

So what do you think?
[/quote]

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
I like it a lot better than the Citizen Skyhawk AT. Much cleaner in execution. There is an export market version of this watch under model # JY8000-50E. It is not sold in North America but mostly Europe and Asia-Pacific countries. In Australia in retails for RRP $1,800 (USD $1,473) and it comes in Titanium but I don't think the export version offers Duratect + DLC. The Word "Attesa" is also missing from the dial and it is sold as a Promaster instead:

The Attesa line is typically a cross between dress/sporty watches. This one is the most sporty Attesa you can get. A lovely watch indeed.

[quote=Time2watch]
WEW!!!

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

[img]

So what do you think?
[/quote]