The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I need your help I have a Tutima Military Chronograph that needs a movement service it has a Lemania 5100 onboard. Can any forum member advise if they now how much or if they have had a movement service done and can give me any details of who I can email.

Service here in Aussie starts at 700 AUD then goe's up it's rediculous the movement is a simple column wheel Chronograph, parts are not that expensive through Cousins in the UK. Any Advice would be appreciated.

Mark

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hi Martog.

My guy Steve Sharp in Hobart does seiko 6139 column wheel chronos for about $150 plus parts if necessary and I can only assume your Lemania would cost something similar if it's no more complex. I've always been happy with his work. Google The Little Watch Shop Hobart to find a phone number - I don't think he has an online presence.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lemania 5100 movement service>

Thank you I will find him and give him a call.

Mark.

Hi Martog.

My guy Steve Sharp in Hobart does seiko 6139 column wheel chronos for about $150 plus parts if necessary and I can only assume your Lemania would cost something similar if it's no more complex. I've always been happy with his work. Google The Little Watch Shop Hobart to find a phone number - I don't think he has an online presence.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts