The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys here's some more pics for Saturday's meet in Manhattan.

Here's the location.

For once I was the first guys there. For what it's worth I am now a huge fan of a Tom-Tom, it took me door to door without any issues.

Here's some shots from the inside while I was waiting for the others.

The first to arrive was Chris Moy(for the record, he's much taller on the internet. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) )

Here's some shots of his stuff(sorry Chris, my close up don't do these any justice).

That Jenny is just freakin' drop dead gorgeous!

Oh and yes, that Alpha was added to his collection. I swear, he chased a fat jumpsiut Vegas Elvis impersonator up 3rd ave just to get it! :D :D :D :D :D Later Adam acquired it. Needles to say Chris was disappointed. :D :D :D :D :D

Chris' Marinemaster.

This thing is one hell of a watch in person!

Chris' Squale

Just awesome!

Here's the man in action!

Here's some random shots.

Afterwards, a bunch of us did a walkabout. We hit a flea market and Guess who found a prize?

Ya know one of us should have scored that puppy! I did actually score something there. I picked up a a vintage 6106? rally diver there. It's a bit cobbled, so we'll see what direction I wish to go with this one. I'll have pics of this one coming up. And also another little prize I got as well. ThanX for looking.

Cheers!
Mike

·
Craftsman
3,878 Posts
Thanks for the photo's Mike! Looks like everyone had a great time. Since I'm always curious to know who the faces are behind the watches I'd like to see a WIS group shot from the next meet, better yet, I'd like to be there......lol......... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cmoy said:
NICE shots Mike! BTW Next time try a bag of rice for your marco shots ;D
I have to practice that. All and all not too terrible for hand held shots. You sir had the hot set-up! 8) 8)

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
84 Posts
Perfect! No need for a tripod anymore ;D

OldHippie1968 said:
I'll have to look, but I think I have sand bag rifle rests on my re-loading bench. Those should work good.

Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
84 Posts
Only time I take mine out is for watch photos and night shots of the city which I only do once a year, Tribute In Light. It's a pain to carry around.

OldHippie1968 said:
Last I used a tripod for anything was the last wedding I shot a few years back. I remember it was a PIA to lug around.

Cheers!
Mike

1 - 10 of 10 Posts