The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, not really a monster, but at least a monster-like dial

This is the story:
I was looking for a 6309 cushoin case for a mod (yellow Soxa) I'm planning since november 2008...
Jurgen from the Netherlands happened to have one (complete watch) so after a superquick deal, I was the happy new owner of the watch pictured...(thank you, Jurgen!)

In fact, I liked the mod that Jurgen had done so much, I've decided wearing the watch as is...for some time....
Since I have a monster lying around, the next step is; proceed with the yellow Soxa mod I had in mind for this 6309 case and transplant the dial from Jurgen's 6309 into my own monster to see what it gives....

So look out for the outcome in the future ;-)

Thanks for WATCH-ing !!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
A vintage Seiko hand wind which can hardly be called monster-like:
1969 black dial 6602-8050

Cheers,

·
Registered
712 Posts
Stunning Orange touch on the mod dial!

Montage photo taken at the mouth of Wakulla Springs, Florida, where my favorite monster, "Creature from the Black Lagoon," was filmed. July 5 Monday US holiday is a good day for Orient Ti Orange Sherbet Diver for sure.

·
AqualandKing & Special Member
18,386 Posts
I find that when i wear this one from Citizen like i am today it always gets the comment."Oh my God thats a Monster of a Watch"
So maybe to most it is.Full Titanium with the lot Aqualand has to offer.Great watch and nearly 50mm across.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I will be wearing this 7019 all day..

·
Registered
964 Posts
The pirate buckle from Jake B.:

on it a waffle strap from Jake and on that a 6309 mod (with parts from Harold):

Cheers,

Axel