The Watch Site banner

Monday 1st of June WRUW

3K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  yinzburgher 
#1 ·
Oh my god it's early...but the sun's shining and I'm all Monstered up...
o

See less See more
#12 ·
Here's another blingy one from the same box, that also needed a replacement battery fitting. :rolleyes:
It's a comparatively rare Italian market variant - a 7A38-706B (not documented on Seiko's database).
There were a few other 7A38-706A and -706B models, produced at the same time - in December '88.
I started seeing them cropping up on eBay Italy a few years ago. Thought it was a Franken at first. :unsure:
This one's fitted with a period Pryngeps strap, which I think suits it well.

#14 ·
Borealis Sea Storm II with NH-35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#28 ·
Aloha .
I am going to use this one for a few hours in
...... Honor To Memorial Day.
I was given this watch by a ... Retired U.S Navy Deep Sea Diver / SEAL that used it to place ..... Cremation Survivor
Burial Urns from the Sunken Ship...... U.S.S. Battle Ship Arizona BB 39 in Pearl Harbor.
This watch has Documented over ....1000 Diver by the
Original Owner Diver and placed ...12 Burial Urns into the Sunken Ship's Hull. The watch is in it's Original Condition
from when he had used it. I just wiped it down and replaced
the Batteries and it works great yet. I made a Box for now
but soon to make a better one.
Aloha and thanks for looking,
Louis / LongBike

Attachments

#29 ·
Aloha .
I am going to use this one for a few hours in
...... Honor To Memorial Day.
I was given this watch by a ... Retired U.S Navy Deep Sea Diver / SEAL that used it to place ..... Cremation Survivor
Burial Urns from the Sunken Ship...... U.S.S. Battle Ship Arizona BB 39 in Pearl Harbor.
This watch has Documented over ....1000 Diver by the
Original Owner Diver and placed ...12 Burial Urns into the Sunken Ship's Hull. The watch is in it's Original Condition
from when he had used it. I just wiped it down and replaced
the Batteries and it works great yet. I made a Box for now
but soon to make a better one.
Aloha and thanks for looking,
Louis / LongBike
I never knew about that Louis.
I find it quite touching that a sailor should have his ashes laid to rest beside his lost comrades.
God Bless

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.