The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the last few years I have made some mods, Hope you like them and that they trigger some ideas!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Awesome Robbie as usual. :bravo_2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm speachless :-\

The blasted monster with the second hand from the Lemania 5100 chrono, whhoaa.

Also noticed the crown in the 10 oclock position, excellent feature. I guess that trick is as simple as rotating the dial 180?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Your head spinning, jaw dropping, mouth watering mods deserve a WOWWWWW!!! :clap: O:)

Really, you have been doing wonderful and fantastic job, my friend. And thanks a lot for sharing these awesome fotos!

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
178 Posts
Fantastic collection Robbie !

Do you have by chance written some basic tutorials/how-to on steps to remove movement, replace dial, chapter and hands for 7S26B/7S36B ? And maybe the default/basic tools needed to successfully mod those watches ?
Your post triggers a lot of ideas ... but I may need some guidelines before moving from ideas to real mods ;D

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
28 Posts
These are all awesome mods! I really love the ones you did with the Sushi dials, as well as the Atlas mods! The one with the gold dial and Pepsi bezel is very , very nice. You have definately inspired me! I'm only starting to mod Seikos and your photos has me hooked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the mkii dialed watch with 12hr gmt bezel is simply breath taking......all of your mods are really nice and well done but the mkii dialed one is my favoorite.......

awesome work!

·
Registered
60 Posts
The more I look the more inspiration I receive. Looks like Seiko Auto watches might be on the shopping list, to date only been playing with Quartz. Something to think about. Thanks for the pics. Cheers :great:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Only a few are for myself, most have been made for customers.
But my collection is bigger :), I have a lot of vintage Seiko chrono and (sports)divers.

dogman said:
Awesome watches, do you mod the same watches over and over again or is your collection really that big?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts