The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
I'm speachless :-\

The blasted monster with the second hand from the Lemania 5100 chrono, whhoaa.

Also noticed the crown in the 10 oclock position, excellent feature. I guess that trick is as simple as rotating the dial 180?

· Registered
696 Posts
Your head spinning, jaw dropping, mouth watering mods deserve a WOWWWWW!!! :clap: O:)

Really, you have been doing wonderful and fantastic job, my friend. And thanks a lot for sharing these awesome fotos!

Capt. Serdal

· Registered
178 Posts
Fantastic collection Robbie !

Do you have by chance written some basic tutorials/how-to on steps to remove movement, replace dial, chapter and hands for 7S26B/7S36B ? And maybe the default/basic tools needed to successfully mod those watches ?
Your post triggers a lot of ideas ... but I may need some guidelines before moving from ideas to real mods ;D

Thanks in advance !

· Registered
28 Posts
These are all awesome mods! I really love the ones you did with the Sushi dials, as well as the Atlas mods! The one with the gold dial and Pepsi bezel is very , very nice. You have definately inspired me! I'm only starting to mod Seikos and your photos has me hooked.

· Registered
60 Posts
The more I look the more inspiration I receive. Looks like Seiko Auto watches might be on the shopping list, to date only been playing with Quartz. Something to think about. Thanks for the pics. Cheers :great:

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Only a few are for myself, most have been made for customers.
But my collection is bigger :), I have a lot of vintage Seiko chrono and (sports)divers.

dogman said:
Awesome watches, do you mod the same watches over and over again or is your collection really that big?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.