The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting a good amount of time for a World Time out of South America to show up. here is the pic as advertised:

And the as-arrived watch:

I continue to maintain that most watches I receive are better than the as-depicted images on the auctions/sales suggest.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Been waiting a good amount of time for a World Time out of South America to show up. here is the pic as advertised:

And the as-arrived watch:

I continue to maintain that most watches I receive are better than the as-depicted images on the auctions/sales suggest.
Wow! World Times never really appealed to me before, but that one looks superb. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got a better shot (indicies more than dial though) once the lighting changed in the office today. Can't wait to see what new iPhone can do to improve the pics my iPhone 4S takes:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Nice looking Seiko WT. I have one of those too, but with red 24 hr hand (6117-6010). Thinking of selling it fairly soon though.

BTW, some have posted that the crown not being signed with an 'S' means that it's been replaced. Not so, I bought mine new in 1969 (mfg '68) and the stem is not signed and is still the original crown.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice looking Seiko WT. I have one of those too, but with red 24 hr hand (6117-6010). Thinking of selling it fairly soon though.

BTW, some have posted that the crown not being signed with an 'S' means that it's been replaced. Not so, I bought mine new in 1969 (mfg '68) and the stem is not signed and is still the original crown.
You comment caused me to go check if the crown is signed. It is not, so it is nice to know that doesn't mean it is a replacement, by definition.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts