The Watch Site banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Look at the face of your mm300,I think he is sad to wear that strap.... :D

(kidding) nice look though,sometimes a low profile strap also fit this gem here..

:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love that Z22. Did you trim or force to fit the lugs? I will try a new combo today with NATO, kind of thicker than usual on my MM.

·
Administrator
33,842 Posts
IMO the MM is way over priced at a $1000 plus !! I foresee in the very near future a major price crash on these and if you are lucky you will pick up a shade over $200 for a used one because when all said and done it is "Only a Seiko" so if any one wants to quit ownership while the going is good i will give you $250 for one just to keep the deal sweet and no hard feelings ;)

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
TheTigerUK said:
IMO the MM is way over priced at a $1000 plus !! I foresee in the very near future a major price crash on these and if you are lucky you will pick up a shade over $200 for a used one because when all said and done it is "Only a Seiko" so if any one wants to quit ownership while the going is good i will give you $250 for one just to keep the deal sweet and no hard feelings ;)

I agree! I foresee a similar fate for the 6105-8110. It's doesn't even have a screw-down crown, and it's only a Seiko! I'm offering $50 for "Harry", which is generous, considering the case back is engraved. ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
TheTigerUK said:

;D ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts