The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know if this is already a thread or not. If so please point me in the correct direction.

I started collecting watches in about 2004 or so. Since then, as most of you, I’ve bought, sold, and traded. I was even gifted a few watches.

Through all this I made some good and bad decisions. Like not fully understanding the value of some pieces. I sold some items at times just because or I felt I needed a change. A few I REALLY kick myself over like a certain Bellmatic I once got from John(TigerUK). I guess we live and hopefully learn. So, I wanted to hear what mistakes others have made in this hobby that we love so much. Maybe knowing our mistakes can help other down the line.

Clinton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,470 Posts
I think if we are honest most of us have made mistakes one way or another Clinton but it is all part of the fun and if at the time it felt right then it was right, we can all look back and wish this that or the other but best just to learn from our "mistakes" and keep trying to move forward :)

At the end of the day they are just watches the most important thing we should get from them is some pleasure/happiness and you really can't beat happiness take it from a old guy :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts