The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On offer is a stunning 5M23-6A10 "Baby Tuna" AGS Kinetic diver. These are pretty rare, and appear to be much rarer than the 6A19 version. I've seen a few 6A19's listed on ebay over the past year or so, but I've yet to see a 6A10 listed.

It has had the capacitor replaced, is in an unmarked and NEVER been worn NOS case. The day is in English or Spanish. The only flaw on this watch are a couple of minor scratches on the case back that will polish out easily. It will supplied with an extra long Z22 strap, again this has never been worn or fitted to a watch. The lugs on the 6A10 are 20mm, so the strap will have to be cut down to make them fit. I purchased the strap solely because it has the gold buckle that matches the gold case of the watch. Also supplied is a Kinetic "Barn Door" inner and outer boxes, unwritten warranty card, and instructions.

Postage will be at cost, but a tracked and insured service will be used, so you are also likely to get hit for customs charges, so please factor these extra costs in before you decide to buy the watch.

NOW WITHDRAWN, AND LISTED ON EBAY.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts