The Watch Site banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Special Member
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Does anyone have any recent experience with this parts seller? They're based on Sweden.
I found a Seiko part I've been looking for on the above website, placed an order and paid via Visa debit card almost two weeks ago. I got an automatic notification that they'd received my order and its status was "pending", awaiting confirmation of receipt of payment.
I've not received any follow up email and he/they haven't responded to an email and a message via their contact us page seeking confirmation that they've received payment and posted the item.
I've searched this and WS and found that a couple of you have purchased here in the past, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recent experiences that might shed light on the lack of responsiveness.
Www.mehima-Singh.com.
I wasn't sure where on the forum to put this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
We did not have a good experience with Mehima Singh. We thought we had found a source for hard to find movements even though in Sweden. The movement we ordered on 9/11/2020 was Dead on Arrival. We sent it back to Sweden to request a replacement or refund. The mail service was very slow from the US or his responsiveness was slow because we didn't hear anything for more than a month. When he finally emailed us to tell us it had arrived he told us that it was working fine. By that time, (11/30/20) our customer had lost patience and cancelled the job order. We told him this and asked for a refund again but he now says it's "too late". As of today, 12/3/2020, he is supposedly sending us back the movement that he says is working and for us to enjoy it as a "gift".
I do not recommend working with this person.
Ernest Watch and Clock
Tucson, Arizona USA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys. Does anyone have any recent experience with this parts seller? They're based on Sweden.
I found a Seiko part I've been looking for on the above website, placed an order and paid via Visa debit card almost two weeks ago. I got an automatic notification that they'd received my order and its status was "pending", awaiting confirmation of receipt of payment.
I've not received any follow up email and he/they haven't responded to an email and a message via their contact us page seeking confirmation that they've received payment and posted the item.
I've searched this and WS and found that a couple of you have purchased here in the past, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recent experiences that might shed light on the lack of responsiveness.
Www.mehima-Singh.com.
I wasn't sure where on the forum to put this one.

I bought a movement ring for my seiko 7006 8040 automatic last week. It arrived in a few days, no problems.
It was pricey, 30 euros for a small plastic ring, but I couldn’t find one anywhere else and the watch wouldn’t work without it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a movement ring for my seiko 7006 8040 automatic last week. It arrived in a few days, no problems.
It was pricey, 30 euros for a small plastic ring, but I couldn’t find one anywhere else and the watch wouldn’t work without it.
Should have said I also sent them an email to find out how long delivery would take and received a reply within a few minutes.

·
Special Member
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I asked that question I've had good experiences with this seller. The part arrived just fine and I've bought a couple of things since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts