The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dumb (newb) question here, what is the diff between the "Seiko Citizen Trading Post" and the "SCWF Market" ?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Good question - one simple distinction that I've observed: the latter is significantly less popular for one

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
dumb (newb) question here, what is the diff between the "Seiko Citizen Trading Post" and the "SCWF Market" ?

As the names suggest. One is for trading (FT) or wanting to buy (WTB) and the other is for selling (FS).

The lines get blurred as some aren’t posted in the right forum.

·
Super Moderator
3,020 Posts
Actually, this part of the forum was originally intended for a place to sell merchandise branded with the SCWF moniker. Best laid plans...

It's kind of been an abandoned building ever since that occasionally gets squatters (plus one or two grand-fathered forum sponsors), but it's nice to leave behind relics of times gone past, right?

Short story: please post WTB and FS posts only in the trading post forum. While a certain post count is not needed for WTB, a 50 substantive-post count is necessary for "For Sale" ads. There's nothing I love more than going through and deleting "nice watch!" posts from sneaky new members who think they are gaming a system. I live for that stuff.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Short story: please post WTB and FS posts only in the trading post forum. While a certain post count is not needed for WTB, a 50 substantive-post count is necessary for "For Sale" ads. There's nothing I love more than going through and deleting "nice watch!" posts from sneaky new members who think they are gaming a system. I live for that stuff.
Thank you for “officially” clarifying. It is quite confusing.

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
very well said...too bad we do not have any SCWF gear...so need some

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually, this part of the forum was originally intended for a place to sell merchandise branded with the SCWF moniker. Best laid plans...

It's kind of been an abandoned building ever since that occasionally gets squatters (plus one or two grand-fathered forum sponsors), but it's nice to leave behind relics of times gone past, right?

Ah, I get it now, thanks everyone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts