The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents, I can't thank John B enough for his honesty and integrity. I recently bought a watch from him that he was selling for a friend. I had a small problem with the watch which John rectified without question and paid for it out of his own pocket. In this day and age of distrust and skepticism is refreshing to deal with a true gentleman.

Although his ability to move a post from one topic to another is another matter ::)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Ya, lets hear it for the good guys. O:)
Always nice to hear, and from John, thats just more reinforcement to his street cred. ;)

Pay it forward is a good thing. What goes around comes around.

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
187 Posts
He's an absolute gem, and if he decided to stand as a politician, the UK wouldn't have a hung parliament.

The above cyberhug has got absoluely nothing to do with the fact that yesterday I posted my beloved 6105 for him to breathe some magic on it, no sireee, I could never be that shallow.......... Damn it, I hate him, he brings out fellings of inadequacy in me that no other man (apart from Cesc Fabregas) could ever instill ;D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Many thanks to John. I bought a "real' Seiko Rally 6106-7119 and it arrived today speedy quick from the UK to stateside.

A killer Rally and the pics don't do it justice. I put it on a Di modell strap and it looks and wears incredible.

Here it is: http://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php/topic,2534.msg11388.html#msg11388

A fine gentleman who actually says what he is going to do and then does it !!

Hard to find a seller here with more integrity. O:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts