The Watch Site banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.luxwatchstraps.com/

So I ordered a bonetto cinturini MODEL 324 watch strap from this company, payed for it on OCT. 22 with paypal. I have not received the item or any correspondence regarding shipping or order status. I have tried several times to contact the company via website contact page, emails and have tried numerous calls to 2 separate numbers NO REPLY AS OF YET. I even posted a comment on there facebook page which has mysteriously disappeared
I have opened up a claim agansit the company with paypal, still waiting for a response from http://www.luxwatchstraps.com/ So I guess I'm saying beware of Luxwatchstraps.

Moderators not sure where this needed to be posted at.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Owner

My apologies for what you had to go through while under previous ownership. I purchased the company in the fall 2015. Please email me directly at 585.415.6478 if this issue still hasnt been resolved by the previous owner.

·
Special Member
8,000 Posts
@luxwatchstraps:

You dug up an old issue 1 1/2 years old. This is confusing us masses!

If your business is solid suggest you keep this back in the closet where it came from !

·
Special Member
1,943 Posts
I think the new owner of luxwatchstraps has found a public complaint about a bad experience that could hurt the ongoing reputation of the brand. He's publicly offering to work it out so that any future reader will see that the issue has been resolved by the current owner. This sounds like a sound strategy if it gets resolved or if the OP tells us that it has already be resolved.

Via the interweb from a land downunder

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it has been so long I don't remember the strap I wanted, as I recall it was a very nice one that I could not find elsewhere. Luckily paid with paypal and was able to get my money back.
I'll have to look at there site and see if I can find the strap I was looking at.

My hats off to the new owner for trying to correct the previous flakes mistakes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts