The Watch Site banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Special Member
3,075 Posts
I've gotten my advanced open water certification in 1999. It required a deep dive (over a 100 ft.) A night dive, a navigational dive and one more which eludes me right now. I can tell you that both Seiko SKX007 and Citizen Aqualand Duplex and their lume perform very well in
night time diving conditions.
Sadly, no photos, but trust me, it beats a 30 foot Red Sea Egyptian resort we'll certify you in 30 minutes dive.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Banned
0 Posts
Robert, I have pictures of this place, as you can see it is clear, full of sun water and you can see everything even without a luma.
Another thing is diving in a river or ... the Baltic Sea
where visibility is different ...
I choose electronics.

raf.JPG
rafaa.JPG
rafa.JPG
r.JPG

·
Special Member
3,075 Posts
That's exactly what I mean. Diving in the northeast in cold, murky water with currents in a 6mm wet suit and a hood is a lot different than resort diving.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
Mr Yoda
Using diversion tactics, edited posts, and then hiding behind a picture, of the equivalent of a watch in a kitchen sink, doesn't cut the mustard
Your 'culture' nonsense, doesn't change facts, and your G-shock will explode with internal overpressure.
You stated it's the best diver, full stop, so go saturation diving, and explain the results, be sure to take an underwater picture of the broken watch.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Mr Yoda
Using diversion tactics, edited posts, and then hiding behind a picture, of the equivalent of a watch in a kitchen sink, doesn't cut the mustard
Your 'culture' nonsense, doesn't change facts, and your G-shock will explode with internal overpressure.
You stated it's the best diver, full stop, so go saturation diving, and explain the results, be sure to take an underwater picture of the broken watch.
It took you two weeks to write this above - I hope you didn't sweat ...
Culture requires answering a question, and you can't do it, you're just looking for an argument.
And editing a post is normal practice when we want to correct a bug or add something.

Stay off the bobaloofka.
I asked a question earlier - please answer and we will continue talking, this is what culture requires.
Will you answer, will you hide in the burrow? (rabbit)
:ROFLMAO:

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
It took you two weeks to write this above - I hope you didn't sweat ...
Culture requires answering a question, and you can't do it, you're just looking for an argument.
And editing a post is normal practice when we want to correct a bug or add something.

Will you answer, will you hide in the burrow? (rabbit)
:ROFLMAO:
Your reply is as expected, you can't defend any of the absolutes you use in your post, and what I have or haven't done, makes no difference to the fact that your original ejaculation was, and is, nonsense.
Just stick to your normal M.O. - if you can't blind 'em with science, baffle 'em with bullshizzle.

Reactions: vincentg

·
Banned
0 Posts
Your reply is as expected, you can't defend any of the absolutes you use in your post, and what I have or haven't done, makes no difference to the fact that your original ejaculation was, and is, nonsense.
Just stick to your normal M.O. - if you can't blind 'em with science, baffle 'em with bullshizzle.
Did you probably dive in the bathtub? - hence this knowledge?
Pathetic .... you are a google master, practice zero ....
If you can't find something online, you mock and laugh.
Good night

21 - 29 of 29 Posts