The Watch Site banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a new watch :D but the bezel is a little loose :( . (wobbles up and down just a hair bit). I removed the bezel to make sure there was no debris causing the issue, was unable to find anything amiss. ??? ..

put the bezel back on and still wobbles :mad: . The click ball is in place. clicks fine when I turn the bezel. The gasket is in the bezel but not sure how it is suppose to look. the gasket is inside the groove of the bezel but while the bezel is laying on the table (face down)

i cannot see the gasket outside of the groove (hope this makes sense). I am wondering if the gasket needs to be replaced. Anyone have any ideas??

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Is the bezel perfectly round and flat? Place it on a smooth surface to check for flatness. If it's round and flat, a new gasket might firm things up. The part number is 0C3660B02, and it's available from Jules Borel and other parts houses.

Best,
Myles

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
before i order the gasket... i have a question, i dis assembled the bezel and removed the gasket. it was very dirty in there :( . cleaned everything real good.. my question is, do i put silicon grease inside the bezel before i replace the gasket or after or both. ::) any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
cnycoburn said:
before i order the gasket... i have a question, i dis assembled the bezel and removed the gasket. it was very dirty in there :( . cleaned everything real good.. my question is, do i put silicon grease inside the bezel before i replace the gasket or after or both. ::) any help would be appreciated...
Just put enough silicone grease on the gasket so it looks wet. No need to grease the channel it sits in.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you are awesome.... thank you.... this is the first time i have ever done something like this on my own... kinda scary... :eek:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOOHOO!!!! :D its works and with NO wobbles ;D .. I'm bad I'm bad :) , It's my birthday..It's my birthday :D :D ...Yippee!!!thank you all for your input on this....kisses to you all.. :-* :-* :-* :-*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts