The Watch Site banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shut down unable to post anymore ended a bit sooner than I expected :eek: hope some of the guys that were on the fence make it over here.

Geran

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I'm sure everyone got out just fine.

If there are still account issues you can contact Gabe, Sir Les or Russ at their contact emails on the old site.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Yes the Old forum is now closed to new posting. The old forum and it's mirror will remain open as a content reference. Feel free to repost any worthwhile content you find in the old site here (especially in the Archives here).

The new forum contains much of the functionality of the old site and a whole lot more, so to all the naysayers, please give the new site a chance; take the time to learn the new software; if you have any questions or problems, let a staff member know so they can help you; and most importantly, instead of complaining, please submit any constructive criticism to the suggestions section so that we can work with you.

Thanks to everyone for bearing with us during the chaotic changeover.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations! This is certainly a step in the right direction. Really like the new format.

·
Registered
822 Posts
cbrmike said:
I'm sure everyone will eventually make it over here.

[/quote]

Are you saying the balloon's gone up? 8)

·
Registered
185 Posts
When does it vanish into vapor??
will the archive be continue to be hosted, and is it possible to host it concurrent with this forum.

not for nothing but its kind of nice.

kmc

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
kmcnyc said:
When does it vanish into vapor??
will the archive be continue to be hosted, and is it possible to host it concurrent with this forum.

not for nothing but its kind of nice.

kmc
We will continue to maintain it as a reference as well as the mirror

1 - 13 of 13 Posts