The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some advice on how to remove this bracelet on my Landmaster Summiter. It does have lug holes on the case. I am able to free one side of the springbar using a jewelers screwdriver, however when I try to free the other side, I have no luck. Is there some special way it will come off? I have removed lots of bracelets, but this one is a pain in the a**. I don't want to damage or scratch the titanium in the process. Thanks for any advice.

Pic:

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Take a the forked end of a spingbar tool and stick it in the recess shown in the picture below. wedge the springbar tool between the springbar and the surface of the case, and use the for of the tool to depress the springbar away from the edge of the case. aplly a slight twist to the bracelet as you are doing it so that the springbar doesn't snap back into the lug hole and you got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isthmus said:
Take a the forked end of a spingbar tool and stick it in the recess shown in the picture below. wedge the springbar tool between the springbar and the surface of the case, and use the for of the tool to depress the springbar away from the edge of the case. aplly a slight twist to the bracelet as you are doing it so that the springbar doesn't snap back into the lug hole and you got it.

Thanks, I'll give that a try. ;)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, I can get one side of the spring bar "freed" from the lug hole ... but the other side is still in the lug hole. Is that good enough to free the bracelet?? Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
AdamITR said:
Okay, I can get one side of the spring bar "freed" from the lug hole ... but the other side is still in the lug hole. Is that good enough to free the bracelet?? Thanks for the help!
Yes. Just apply a little twisting pressure to the bracelet after you clear one side and be careful that the springbar doesn't get launched into the void (or your eye).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts